NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT!
As we navigate this ever-evolving COVID-19 situation, our ultimate goal remains to be here for you and all of your eyewear needs. In an attempt to do so as effectively and safely as possible we are continuing to modify our business practices.
We are open BY APPOINTMENT for regular services – selecting eyewear, purchasing lenses for your existing frames, adjustments, repairs, etc. We are excited to launch a system to allow you to schedule your appointment online. All our our fabulous eyewear and services are just a few clicks away!
Please click here to easily schedule an appointment or give us a call at 612-617-1070
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Our Promise to You:
- We will wear the appropriate PPE to protect our clients and ourselves in an attempt to keep everyone as safe as possible. In addition, we are also both fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean and sanitize surfaces between client visits and to clean and disinfect any frames that have been handled prior to them being returned to the shelf.
- We will continue to reply to calls and emails promptly and to be as flexible as possible with appointment scheduling.
What we ask of you:
- We ask that if you are feeling ill, running a fever, or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had contact with anyone knowingly exposed to COVID-19, that you postpone your trip to iWare until you are feeling better or the appropriate amount of time has passed.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask or other face covering during your trip to iWare.
Now, more than ever, we thank you for your continued support – we sincerely deeply appreciate it! With a little kindness, patience, and understanding, we will get through this challenging time together. Take care, stay safe, and be nice! We cannot wait to see you all again soon!
– iWare Northeast